Wednesday, May 11, 2011

zeppelin game continues

I am incredibly psyched about the play test planned for tomorrow. I spent tonight printing the new zeppelins and planes. The icons look a lot better and the cards look sharper. This is by no means a finished product, it is more of a way to get the game more functionally playable. I cannot offer enough thanks to my friends who have played it so far. This is going to be a very busy weekend for play testing and beating my head against the wall if it goes poorly. Thursday night will see a visit to the game group, South Arlington Gamers. Friday and Saturday will be spent at Dallas Games Marathon. I will definitely try to put up a post on Sunday following all of that hardcore gaming goodness. I'm looking forward to seeing how the chit-pull system from the previous post works. I know for a fact it will be much better than the dice rolling. I also added on a trading post element allowing players to trade in 1:1 on parts, but it will cost two AP from the same character. It will also be interesting to see how the weight limits slowing down the zeppelins will affect game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment